Thursday, August 15, 2013

Introducing: Robert Anthony - Style Coordinator


Thank you for checking out this blog. My name is Robert Anthony a.k.a. Bobby Jade. I am a #Style #Coordinator, and this blog is all about helping you bring out the best in your style. Allow me to pose, and answer, a few questions:

What is style?
Rachel Zoe said it best: “Style is a way of saying who you are without having to speak.” I couldn’t agree more. What you wear and how you wear it speaks volumes about your personality and your mood, as well as your intentions and motivations. Your style shows in everything from the heels on your shoes to the collar of your shirt or blouse to your choice and quantity of jewelry.
 
Why should I read this blog?
You should read this blog if you are interested in style, period. You should read this blog if you believe that there is a difference between fashion and style; if you understand that your clothes serve a purpose and a function; if you have quips and advice to offer and exchange with other people; if you any questions at all about what to wear, how to wear it, and when and where. Basically, if you have any interest in, or changing, or improving, your quality of style, you should read this blog.
 
What can I expect see on this blog?
There will be a minimum weekly post added to this blog. The focus will be on looks and styles that I have put together, or that I have seen, and why these looks work. I will also feature new fashions and designs from designers you may not know, and others I am sure you are very familiar with. Included will be commentary on photos of celebrity style, and tips and advice on how to bring out the best in your style, no matter who you are or what your lifestyle is. From time to time, I will include links to shopping and designers who present unique offerings, and links to other blogs.
 
What do you get out of this blog?
I get to do what I love to do most: help people. I have had so many people come to me with questions about their wardrobe that I understand the challenges of wearing clothes and accessories that bring out the best in you everyday, from a unique perspective. My goal is to see as many individuals, models, photographers, and designers, successfully and accurately express themselves as come to me. There is not a question that I won't answer, a tip that I will not consider, or a reply that I will not read, in an effort to even better understand style and fashion opportunities. There is an FAQ section here as well, as I am sure many of you have additional questions. Of course you can post your questions as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment